3x01 "The Blessing Way"
- Gravel Quarry, 4892 Quarry Road, Coquitlam: Navajo Reservation, Two Grey Hills, New Mexico
- Britannia Beach: Navajo Nation, National Reservation, Two Grey Hills, New Mexico
- 1419 Pendrell Street, West End: Scully's apartment building, Georgetown [see photo 1, photo 2 at X-Town]*
- Mountain View Cemetery: Garden of Reflection, Parkway Cemetery, Boston, Massachusetts*
- 6476 Blenheim St., Corner of West 49th and Blenheim, Southlands area: Bill Mulder's house, West Tisbury, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts*
3x02 "Paper Clip"
- Southlands Nursery, 6550 Balaclava Street: Victor Klemper's greenhouse*
- B.C. Museum of Mining, Britannia Beach: Strughold Mining Company, Rural West Virginia [see photo]*
- The Tea Shoppe, Britannia Beach: Charlotte's Diner, Route 320A, Craiger, Maryland
- The Lynnwood Inn, 1515 Barrow Street, North Vancouver: Liquor store, The Lynnwood Inn, Southeast Washington, D.C. [see photo]*
- Capilano Village, 801 Marine Drive at Fell Avenue, North Vancouver: Video arcade, Connerville, Oklahoma [see photo]*
- Jackson Homestead, 24554 102 Ave, Albion: Oswald house and pasture, Connerville
- Ministry of Transport service road, Boundary Bay: Intersection, County Road A-7, Connerville
- Measurex Devron Inc., 500 Brooksbank Avenue, North Vancouver: Felton Community Hospital, Felton, Oklahoma
3x04 "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose"
- Ernie's Grocery, 3599 Commercial Street: Convenience store, St. Paul, Minnesota
- 3500 block Commercial Street: Street outside of convenience store, St. Paul
- Seymour Demonstration Forest, Rice Lake: Fat little white Nazi stormtrooper, Glenview Lake, Minnesota [see map from X Marks the Spot]
- 3500-block Commercial Drive: Tarot card reader's shop, St. Paul/Minneapolis
3x05 "The List"
- Riverview Hospital, 500 Lougheed Hwy, Port Coquitlam: Eastpoint State Penitentiary, Leon County, Florida
3x06 "2 Shy"
- Versatile Pacific Shipyards: Waterfront, Cleveland, Ohio*
- 2649 Quebec Street: Virgil Incanto's building, Cleveland
- Beneath the north end of the Granville Street Bridge: Prostitute row, Cleveland*
- 10th Street, near Quebec St.: Ellen Kaminsky's apartment
- Alley between 10th and Broadway, near Quebec St.: Alley behind Ellen Kaminsky's apartment
3x07 "The Walk"
- Jean Matheson Pavilion, Vancouver Hospital/BC Children's Hospital, 855 West 12th Avenue: Army Hospital Psychiatric Ward, Ft. Evanston, Maryland
- Old Nurses Residence, Vancouver General Hospital: General Callahan's office, Ft. Evanston
- Justice Institute, 4180 West 4th Ave.: Swimming pool, Ft. Evanston Officer's Gym
- 3638 Osler Street: Callahan Residence, Rosslyn, Virginia
- Blake Hall, Justice Institute: Detention center, Ft. Evanston
- Argyle Secondary School, 1131 Frederick Road, North Vancouver: Valley Woods High School, Seattle, Washington
- A&W Restaurant, 6535 Kingsway, Burnaby: Fast food restaurant, Seattle, Washington
- B.C. Children's Hospital: University Medical Center, Seattle, Washington
- Normanna Rest Home, 7979 12th Avenue, Burnaby: Bright Angel Halfway House, Seattle
- Mount Seymour Lodge: Carl Wade's house, Easton, Washington
- 100-block 1st Street East and Lower Lonsdale, North Vancouver: Easton, Washington
- Seymour Demonstration Forest: Woods near Easton [see map from X Marks the Spot]
- Seymour Riverbank, Squamish Nation Property, 320 Seymour Blvd., North Vancouver: Riverbank near Easton
- Hycroft Mansion, University Women's Club of Vancouver at Hycroft in Shaughnessy: Japanese Embassy, Washington, D.C. [photo]*
- 1420 Grand Boulevard, North Vancouver: Betsy Hagopian's house, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Ballantyne Pier: U.S. Coastguard Headquarters, Newport News, Virginia
- Pier 94, Vancouver Drydocks, North Vancouver: Drydock, Talapus, Newport News*
- Vancouver Art Gallery: Office of Senator Richard Matheson, Washington, D.C. [see photo at X-Town]*
- North Shore Railyard: Train yard, Quinnimont, West Virginia [see photo at X-Town]*
- BC Rail Station, 1131 1st Street, North Vancouver: Northeast Rail Station, Edwards Terminal, Queensgate, OH*
- 26th St. and Bellevue Ave., West Vancouver: Pedestrian overpass, rail line, Queensgate [The number for 2595 Bellevue can clearly be seen next to where Mulder parks his car]
- Seymour Demonstration Forest: Hansen's Disease Research Facility, R.R. 214, Perkey, West Virginia [see map from X Marks the Spot]
- Sea to Sky Corridor: Northeast Rail train, rail line, near Queensgate, OH
- Porteau Cove, Squamish Highway: Train car explosion, near Blue Earth, Iowa*
- St. Anselm's Church, 5210 University Boulevard, UBC: First Church of Redemption, Waynesburg, Pennsylvania [see photo at X-Town and here]
- Ridgeway Elementary School, 420 East 8th Avenue, North Vancouver: Ridgeway Elementary School, Loveland, Ohio
- Westward Inn, 19650 Fraser Highway, Langley: Westward Inn, Loveland, Ohio [see photo at Yew's X-Philes Haven and here]
- BFI Recycling Systems, 5324 Thorne Street, Burnaby: 21st Century Recycling Plant, Jerusalem, Ohio
3x12 "War of the Coprophages"
- 6351 Pearkes Drive, Terra Nova, Richmond: Bambi's cockroach house, Miller's Grove
- Clairmont Camera, North Shore Studios, North Vancouver: Hospital, Miller's Grove, Massachusetts, exterior (on TV news broadcast)
- Petro Canada, 489 North Dollarton Hwy, North Vancouver: Gas station and mini-mart, Miller's Grove
- Crane Canada, 225 North Road, Coquitlam: Alt-Fuels, Inc., Miller's Grove, interior
- Cannery Warehouse, 6741 Caribou Road, Burnaby: Alt-Fuels, Inc., exterior
- Old Cypress Mountain Quarry, Cypress Mountain, West Vancouver: Woods and cliff, Comity, Caryl County
- Ministry of Transport Service Road, Boundary Bay: Intersection, Comity city limits
- Windsor Secondary School, 931 Broadview Drive, North Vancouver: Grover Cleveland Alexander High School
- Ladner: Harvey Molitch's back yard, gravesite of Mr. Tippy
- Atlas Restaurant, 5011 48th Avenue, Ladner: Atlas Diner, Comity
- Boundary Bay Airport Mob scene, rural road, Comity
- Heritage Hall, 3102 Main Street: Heritage Hall, George Washington University Extension Program, Washington, D.C.*
- Alley at Bonanza Meat Market, 1st St and Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver: Alley behind Heritage Hall
- B.C. Rehabilitation GF Strong Centre, 4255 Laurel Street: D.C. Correctional Complex, Lorton, Virginia
- 8355 Wiggins Road, Burnaby: 1222 South Dakota Street, Washington, D.C.
3x15 "Piper Maru"
- Charlotte Explorer, Berry Point: The Piper Maru, Pacific Ocean, Latitude 42 degrees North, Longitude 171 degrees East
- 3215 Victoria Drive, across from Trout Lake Park and Community Centre: Gauthier apartment, #64, Pacific Heights, San Francisco, CA
- Ballantyne Pier, north foot of Heatley Street: U.S. Naval Station, San Diego, CA
- Ortona Cres., Dept. of National Defence (DND) Jericho Base, 4th Avenue and Highbury Street: Miramar Naval Air Station, San Diego
- AjaTan Studios, 1600 E. Railway St., beneath the Second Narrows Bridge (north side), North Vancouver: J. Kallenchuk Salvage Brokers Ltd., 3702 Medlock Street, San Francisco, CA*
- Ballantyne Pier, Cruise Ship Facility: San Francisco International Airport [photo]*
- The Meatmarket Restaurant, 1 West Cordova Street, Gastown: Chadwicks Restaurant, #3205, Washington, D.C. [see photo at X-Town]
- Ho Ho Chop Suey, 102 East Pender Street, Chinatown: Restaurant, Hong Kong [see photo at X-Town]*
- Ballantyne Pier, Cruise Ship Facility: Hong Kong Airport [photo]*
- Mount St. Joseph's Hospital, 3080 Prince Edward Street: Northeast Georgetown Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Highway 17 overpass, Delta: County Road 512, Maryland
- Robson Square, 600 Robson St.: Capitol Ice, Rockville, Maryland [see photo at X-Town and here]
- Robson Square, Howe Street at Robson Street: Mulder's car, outside the skating rink
- Stanley Park, near Lord Stanley Statue: Central Park, New York City [the lit Lord Stanley statue can be see in the background of the opening shot] [photo]
- 355 Burrard Street: Ambulance assault and foot chase [see photo at X-Town]
- Boundary Bay: Missile silos, Black Crow, North Dakota
- Stanley Park, near the Rose Garden: Melissa Scully's grave [see photo at X-Town]
- False Creek Grocery, 760 West 6th Avenue: Mt. Foodmore Supermarket, Loudoun County, Virginia
- Gastown parking lot: Beltway Commuter Lot, Falls Church, Virginia
- Takaya Golf Centre, 700 Apex Ave, North Vancouver: Teetotalers Golf Driving Range & Pro Shop
- McDonald Building, [Justice Institute of BC, 4180 West 4th Ave.] : Hearing Room A, Courthouse, Loudoun County
- McDonald Building: FBI firing range
- Granville Square, 200 Granville Street:Lobby, FBI Headquarters
- St. Paul's Hospital on Burrard: Fairfax Mercy Hospital, 14500 Chain Bridge Road
3x18 "Teso Dos Bichos"
- Gravel Pit, Seymour Demonstration Forest: Teso Dos Bichos Excavation, Ecuadorian Highlands, South America [see map from X Marks the Spot]
- Riverview Hospital: Boston Museum of Natural History, Boston, Mass.
3x19 "Hell Money"
- Chinatown: Chinatown, San Francisco, CA
- W.I.S.E. Hall, 1882 Adanac Street: Meeting hall, Chinatown
- Keefer Rooms Building, 200-block Keefer Street, Chinatown: Apartment building of Hsin Shuyang and his daughter, exterior
- Ho Ho Chop Suey, 102 East Pender Street, Chinatown: Restaurant and kitchen downstairs from meeting hall, Chinatown
3x20 "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'"
- Main Access Road, Seymour Demonstration Forest: Klass County, Washington [see map from X Marks the Spot]
- Woodlands Hospital Site, Centre Building, 9 East Columbia St., New Westminster: Scully's motel room
- Woodlands Hospital: Autopsy room; Hospital, Klass County
- The Ovaltine Cafe, 251 East Hastings Street: Klass County Diner [photo at X-Town]
- The Gerard Lounge, Sutton Place Hotel, 845 Burrard St.: Chesapeake Lounge, Ambassador Hotel, Washington, D.C. [see photo]
- 14th floor, Hotel Vancouver: Skinner's hotel room, Ambassador Hotel
- Viva Tower, Suite 1706, 1311 Howe St.: 1223 Hanover Street, Georgetown [see photo at X-Town]
- 626 Bute Street at Melville: Second District Police Station, Washington, D.C.
- 1180 Richards St.: Skinner's apartment
- The Elbow Room Cafe, 560 Davie Street: Famous Breakfast Cafe, Georgetown [see photo at X-Town]
- Pitt Lake, Pitt Meadows: Striker's Cove, Heuvelmans Lake, Blue Ridge Mountains, Georgia
- Neaves Road, Pitt Lake: County Road 33, Rigdon, Georgia
- Pitt Lake: Ted's Bait & Tackle and adjacent fishing dock, Heuvelmans Lake
- Seymour Demonstration Forest, Rice Lake: Site of Ted Bertram's hoax and demise, Heuvelmans Lake [see map from X Marks the Spot]
- Buntzen Lake, Port Moody: Site of Ansel Bray's last photo shoot [see photo at X-Town]
- BC Research Wave Tank, 3650 Wesbrook Mall, UBC: Rocky island, Heuvelmans Lake
- Buntzen Lake: Striker's Cove, Heuvelmans Lake
- Hazelgrove Farm, Ft. Langley: Orchard, Braddock Heights, Maryland
- Victory Alley, Victory Square, Gastown: Street near Capitol Building, Washington, D.C.
- 2400 Court Motel, 2400 Kingsway, rooms 274 (Scully), 127 (Mulder), and 126 (Dr. Stroman): 2400 Court Motel, Braddock Heights, Maryland [see photo]
- 3792 West 1st Ave.: Helene Riddock's house, Braddock Heights
- 1st Avenue at Highbury Street: Utility pole and street, Braddock Heights
- 6120 MacDonald St.: Safe house and execution site
3x24 "Talitha Cumi"
- A&W Restaurant, 6535 Kingsway, Burnaby: Brothers K fast food restaurant, Arlington, Virginia
- 2429 Christopherson Road, South Surrey: Mulders' summer house, Quonochontaug, Rhode Island
- Woodward's Building: Social Security Administration, Washington, D.C.
- Granville Square, 200 Granville Street: Lobby, FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
- Vancouver City Hall, 453 West 12th Ave: Lobby, Social Security Administration [see photo]
- Crease Clinic, Riverview Hospital: Prison, exterior
- Parkade, Woodward's Building: Parking garage, meeting place with Mr. X
- Tolko Industries, 200 Bridge Street, North Vancouver: Bond Mill Road, off I-95
Photos marked with an asterisk (*) are from somecandytalking.com (now available only through the Wayback Machine).