- Tolko Industries, 200 Bridge Street, North Vancouver: Bond Mill Road, Rural Maryland
- Chai-Na-Ta Ginseng Farm, Walhachin (near Kamloops, BC): Bee husbandry farm, Alberta, Canada
- Walhachin: Farm housing for clones, Alberta
- Maple Leaf Pharmacy, 2406 Nanaimo St., East Vancouver: Kelso Drugs, Traverse City, Michigan
- Near Capilino Gun Club: Dirt trail to Alice Brandt's body, Michigan
- Between 7th Ave. E and 8th Ave. E: Alley where Mulder chases Scully's rental driven by Schnauz
- North Vancouver Cemetery, Lillooet Rd., North Vancouver: Gravesite of Gerald T. Schnauz, Sr., Michigan
- 13275 Colebrook Rd., Surrey: Peacock house, Home, Pennsylvania [photo]
- Langley Fine Arts School: Sheriff's Department, Home, interior
- Fort Langley Community Hall, 9167 Glover Rd., Ft. Langley: Sheriff's Department, Home, exterior
- Langley Fine Arts School: Mulder's motel room, Home, interior
- Plaza of the Nations: United Nations Building, New York, New York
- 500 Alexander St., and Rear Alley: Samuel Aboah's Residence, 500 Demott Ave., and alley, Philadelphia [note: the photocopy of Aboah's resident alien card that Mulder holds up has "2221 Demott Avenue," but the building number, 500, is clearly visible when he exits and was therefore included in the legend]
- 303-305 Railway St., East Vancouver (Japan Town): Demolition site, north side of Liberty Plaza, Philadelphia
4x05 "The Field Where I Died"
- Mount St. Joseph’s Hospital, 3080 Prince Edward St.: Aesthetic Surgery Unit, Greenwood Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
4x07 "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man"
- Old Stores Building, University Hospital/BC Children’s and Women’s Health Centre: CSM's surveillance site
- Ortona Cres., Dept. of National Defence (DND) Jericho Base: Center for Special Warfare, Ft. Bragg, North Carolina
- 1190 Homer St., Yaletown: Texas School Book Depository
- GM Place Parking Lot: Presidential Motorcade
- Andy Livingstone Park: Deeley Plaza/The Grassy Knoll
- Old Stores Building, University Hospital/BC Children’s and Women’s Health Centre: Oswald’s Boarding Room
4x08 "Paper Hearts"
- Lions Gate Travelodge, 2060 Marine Drive, North Vancouver: Vineyard Motor Court (Room 224)
- United Auto Wreckers, 10395 Scott Rd., Surrey: Bus graveyard, Boston
- 200-block of Northern Ave.: Warehouse, Flushing, Queens, New York City
- Viva Tower, Suite 1708, 1311 Howe St./828 Drake St.: Skinner's apartment, Crystal City, Virginia [see photo at X-Town]
- Lone Rock Farms: Horse ranch, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Gravel Pit, Seymour Demonstration Forest: Tunguska work camp
- Seymour Demonstration Forest and Stanley Park Works Yard, off Pipeline Rd., Stanley Park: Tunguska work camp and Siberian forest
- Horse farm in South Surrey: Dr. Charne-Sayre's stables, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Thermal energy plant near Port Moody, BC: Oil refinery in Canadian forest
- Stokes Pit, South Surrey: Oil well and explosion
4x11 "El Mundo Gira"
- Near Boundary Bay Airport: Migrant Workers Camp, San Joaquin Valley, CA
- Woodlands Hospital, 9 East Columbia St., New Westminster: I.N.S. Service Processing Facility, Fresno, CA; Fresno County Morgue; Mycology Lab, California State University, Fresno
- 320 Seymour Blvd., North Vancouver: Truck stop
- Winters Hotel, 200 Abbott St./102 Water St., Gastown: Weiss Residence, Williamsburg, New York, exterior; Brunjes Copy Shop, 1525 Avenue J [see photo]
- Old Courtroom, Vancouver Art Gallery: Judaica Archives
- Shaughnessy Heights United Church, 1550 West 33rd Ave.: Park Street Synagogue
4x13 "Never Again"
- Seymour Demonstration Forest:Mountain highway, en route to Graceland [see map from X Marks the Spot]
- 0-block of W. Cordova, adjacent parking lot: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Philly Cheese Steak Shack and Russian market, exterior)
- Only Stop, 209 Abbott St: Russian market, Philadelphia, interior
- 45 W. Cordova: Tattoo parlor, Philadelphia
- Samoo's Pub, 315 Carrall St.: Hard Eight Lounge, Philadelphia
4x14 "Leonard Betts"
- Corner of Burrard and W. Hastings, in front of Marine Bldg.: Ambulance crash site, Pittsburgh, PA
- Woodlands Hospital, New Westminster: Allegheny Catholic Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- E. Hastings and Vernon St., looking north to Roger’s Sugar Refinery: Street in front of Elaine Tanner's residence
4x15 "Memento Mori"
- Woodlands Hospital, New Westminster: Holy Cross Memorial Hospital, Washington D.C.
- 1420 Grand Boulevard, North Vancouver: Betsy Hagopian’s house, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Three-story apartment bldg next door to 1036 Salsbury Dr.: Kurt Crawford’s apartment
- Woodlands Hospital: Allentown-Bethlehem Medical Center; Center for Reproductive Medicine, Lehigh Furnace, Pennsylvania; Lombard Research Facility
- Ballantyne Pier, Passenger Terminal and CERES Warehouse: U.S. Capitol Mall, near the Vietnam War Memorial, Washington, D.C.
- Jericho Park, 4000-block West 4th Ave.: Vietnam War Memorial
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal, 999 Canada Place: Pentagon lobby
- Stanley Park pedestrian underpass, Georgia St.: Freedom Square military parade
4x17 "Tempus Fugit"
- 15 North Renfrew Restaurant, 15 North Renfrew St.: Headless Woman Pub, Washington, D.C., interior
- Near Boundary Bay Airport, Delta: Flight 549 Crash Site, New York
- Boundary Bay Airport, Delta: Fulton County Airport; Flight 549 reconstruction site
- London Guard Motel, 2227 Kingsway: Paradise Motel, Northville, New York (Scully, Room 326; Sharon Graffia, Room 330; and Mulder, Room 331)
- Boundary Bay Airport: Von Drehle Air Force Reserve Installation
- Boundary Bay Airport and Abbotsford Airport: Runway car chase
- Dominion Hotel, 210 Abbott, Gastown: Headless Woman Pub, Washington, D.C., exterior [see photo]
- Boundary Bay Airport, Delta: Flight 549 reconstruction site
- Vancouver International Airport: Syracuse Hancock International Airport, New York; Washington National Airport, Washington, D.C.
- East Mall, in front of Hebb Theatre, University of British Columbia: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, street and bus route
- Vancouver Art Gallery: Public library, Boston [see photo at X-Town]
4x20 "Small Potatoes"
4x21 "Zero Sum"
- Mail-O-Matic, 2720 South Ingleton Ave., Burnaby: Transcontinental Express Routing Center, Desmond, Virginia
- Old Boiler Room, Hotel Vancouver, 900 West Georgia St.: Service elevator and incinerator, interior
- Connaught Park Playground: J.F.K. Elementary School, Payson, South Carolina
- Thunderbird Bowling Centre, 120 West 16th Street, North Vancouver: Angie's Midnight Bowl, Washington, D.C. [see photo at X-Town]
- 55 block W. Hastings St., Gastown: Crime scene of Lauren Heller
- Cedar Lane Motel, 926 160th Street, White Rock: Hansen's Motel, Providence, Rhode Island (Room 6)
- 3106 Alberta St.: Cassandra Residence, Providence, Rhode Island
- 18237-16 Ave., South Surrey: Wisteria cottage, Chepachet, Rhode Island
- Seymour Mountain and Tantalus Range, Squamish: St. Elias Mountains, Yukon Territory, Canada
- SBS Freezers, 6228 Beresford Street, Burnaby: Cave, St. Elias Mountains
- Vancouver Art Gallery rotunda, 750 Horby St.: Staircase, Smithsonian Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Yellow Pages/Dominion Directory, 4260 Still Creek Rd., Burnaby: Paleoclimatology Lab, American University
- SBS Freezers: Warehouse, Southeast Washington, D.C.
- Yellow Pages/Dominion Directory: Department of Defense, Research Division, Sethsburg, Virginia